Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hymn (A Capella ): He Who Is God's Incarnation Must Have the Substance of God


🎧Hymn (A Capella ): He Who Is God's Incarnation Must Have the Substance of God
What Is the Incarnation? What Is the Substance of the Incarnation?
Bible Verse(s) for Reference:
“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelled among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth” (John 1:14).
“I am the way, the truth, and the life …” (Jhn 14:6).

Jesus said to him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? he that has seen me has seen the Father; and how say you then, Show us the Father? Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak to you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwells in me, he does the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake” (Jhn 14:9-11).
“I and my Father are one” (Jhn 10:30).
Relevant Words of God:
Praise Almighty God
"The meaning of incarnation is that God appears in the flesh, and He comes to work among man of His creation in the image of a flesh. So, for God to be incarnated, He must first be flesh, flesh with normal humanity; this, at the very least, must be true. In fact, the implication of God’s incarnation is that God lives and works in the flesh, God in His very essence becomes flesh, becomes a man."
from “The Essence of the Flesh Inhabited by God” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
"The Christ with normal humanity is a flesh in which the Spirit is realized, possessing normal humanity, normal sense, and human thought. “Being realized” means God becoming man, the Spirit becoming flesh; to put it plainly, it is when God Himself inhabits a flesh with normal humanity, and through it expresses His divine work—this is what it means to be realized, or incarnated."
from “The Essence of the Flesh Inhabited by God” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Recommendation:EasternLightning

No comments:

Post a Comment